“So how are things going?”
“Oh my goodness. I’m just swamped. I’ve been so busy!”
“Really? What have you been doing?”
There is a difference between being busy and being productive. When you are “busy”, wheels are spinning and you get absolutely nowhere. When you are being productive, you can see your progress. Some people don’t know the difference so when they ask someone how things are going, they are impressed by the list of things that are rattled off. Here’s the difference between busy and productive people:
- Busy people fake having a personal mission. Productive people live their mission every single day.
- Busy people have several “priorities”. Productive people have a selective few.
- Busy people say “yes” at the drop of a hat. Productive people have no problem saying “no”.
- Busy people tell what they are doing. Productive people show you.
- Busy people multitask. Productive people focus.
We have all been guilty of glorifying the “busy”. However, in order for you to be extraordinary and live a life that will inspire others, it’s time to start being productive.
Registration is open for the 4th annual Work Your Package Women’s Conference on October 7, 2017. Limited seating is available, register today at www.wyp2017.eventbrite.com.