Have you ever been asked a question that stumped you and you were unable to give an answer? Not a question that is technical in nature. I’m talking about the type of question that forces you to dig deep and do some introspective searching to find the truth. The questions that when you finally realize the answer you are either pissed off or excited.
Here are some questions to help you think about the lessons you have learned during 2016 and what you need to do to make 2017 better:
- If you were given an extra hour a day, what would you do with it?
- What would you do if you had unlimited resources?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself?
- What would you try if you knew you could not fail?
- Is what you are doing helping you follow your joy?
- If your money could talk, what would it say to you?
- What is the experience you are looking to create?
- What small steps can you take to get you closer to your vision?
- What story do you most often hear yourself telling?
Schedule some quiet time with yourself to answer the questions and be honest with yourself. You might be surprised by some of the answers. My hope is that your responses spark action and gives you a head start for the coming year.